Ornamental Tree Trimming
Pruning is necessary to maintain a healthy, vigorous tree or shrub. Specifically, pruning is practiced to:
- Maintain or reduce plant size.
- Remove undesirable growth.
- Remove dead, diseased, or broken branches. Stimulate flowering and fruiting.
- Rejuvenate and restore old plants to vigorous
- Prevent damage to life and property.
- Shape plants in an artificial form.
Tree Cabling & Bracing
Many home owners choose to manage their homestead forests rather than logging them off. Forest Management includes the selective removal of minimal timber; to provide a healthy and plentiful habitat for optimal growth of the remaining timber.
View Enhancement goes hand in hand with Forest Management. View Enhancement is a more selective Forest Management to improve the view within a property. Frequently homeowners will have the tree tops trimmed to see a mountain in the distance or to let the sun shine in. Often times to open up to see the landscapes the area has to offer or the view of the lake.
Fruit Tree Trimming
Much like Ornamental Tree Trimming, Fruit Tree Trimming is the pruning necessary to reduce plant or tree size and to stimulate fruit production. Pruning of fruit trees can only be done during certain times during the growth cycle of the tree.